- To unwind, relax, while giving something back to your body.
- To learn to listen to your body; to become more aware of and more connected to it.
- To watch what you can allow, and become mindful of where you hold, and then to step beyond these limits.
- To develop the art of letting-go, surrender and receptivity.
- To reduce tension; to bring balance to the muscles of your body, to increase the mobility of the joints and flexibility of the whole body.
- To improve the quality, strength and flow of the Prana or Ki (life force energy), filling your body with vitality, energy and health.